HP Oj 4636e WPS Pin
WPS Pin is a unique code used to connect the printer to the wifi router and computer. The WPS pin method is one of the fast and safest methods of wireless network setup. However, when it comes to the HP Oj 4636e WPS Pin method, many of you might don’t know what the WPS Pin is and where to find wps pin on hp Oj 4636e. Considering this, here we are discussing the WPS Pin on HP printer. It includes everything about it ranging from what is WPS Pin for HP Oj 4636e and to how to find it. Note: WPS Pin is different for each printer. If you are making use of the HP Oj 4636e printer, then follow the method given here to find the pin.
What is a WPS Pin?
A WPS Pin or code connects the printer to the computer and the router. The code appears on the 123.hp.com printer during the wireless connectivity setup process. It is unique as it always changes like an OTP (One Time Password). The HP Oj 4636e WPS Pin is available also on the bottom or back side of the access point or wireless router.
What is WPS Pin on the HP Officejet 4636e Printer?
The WPS Pin connects the HP Oj 4636e printer to the wifi network. With this, the users will be able to block other people from using their wifi network. To use this, you have to enable the Pin. For this, follow the below method to know where to find wps pin on hp oj 4636e printer:
How to Enable the WPS Pin on the HP Officejet 4636e printer?
The simple method to enable the WPS Pin on the HP Oj 4636e printer is:
- Access the control panel of the HP Oj 4636e printer.
- Then, choose the Settings menu and go for the network setup option.
- Choose the wireless settings option and select the wireless setup wizard.
- Continue with the on-screen steps and enable the HP Oj 4636e WPS Pin.
- When the device asks, enter the Pin and finish the process.
Where to Find the WPS Pin on the HP Oj 4636e Printer?
The WPS Pin is on the back side of the HP Oj 4636e printer. Its label is “Wireless Protected Setup”. Apart from this, you can get where to find the WPS Pin on HP Oj 4636e via your printer control panel. The WPS pin will be under the Network setup menus. If you have a wifi router, then you can see the WPS Pin on the router.
Types of WPS Connection of HP Oj 4636e Printer
The four types of WPS connection for HP Oj 4636e printer are:
- PIN method- In this method, WPS Pin is necessary.
- NFC tag method- To make use of this method, you have to choose the NFC-enables device on the printer’s NFC tag.
- WPS button method- In this; you have to press the WPS button given on the HP Oj 4636e printer and wireless router.
- Push Button Configuration method- For connecting the devices using this method, you have to push the WPS button on the printer and router within 2 minutes.
How to Connect HP Oj 4636e Printer to your Laptop
Connecting the HP Oj 4636e printer to the laptop is a simple process. The standard procedure for connecting the HP Oj 4636e printer to the laptop is:
- Power up the Laptop and HP Oj 4636e printer.
- Then, access the laptop and move on to the Settings section.
- Choose- Devices and click on the option- Printers & Scanners.
- Then, select- Add a printer or scanner.
- A list of printer names will appear on the screen.
- Choose your HP Oj 4636e printer and continue with the on-screen instructions.
- Finish the process.
If you find any difficulty in doing this process, call our HP Printer Support team. Most of will confuse what is the wps pin on hp Oj 4636e printer. Dial our toll-free number, we will assist you on this.