HP Envy 6010 printer is one of the excellent options for printing. HP Envy 6010 troubleshooting is not a complicated process. Here, we are mentioning the method to resolve certain common problems with the Envy 6010 printer. The below-mentioned method is simple and with this, fixing the mentioned printer problem becomes quite easy.
HP Envy 6010 Troubleshooting
HP Envy 6010 Connection Errors
HP Envy 6010 Printer Offline Error:
The procedure to solve the HP Envy 6010 series printer offline error is:
- Power off the HP Envy 6010 printer and unplug the USB cable.
- Wait for some time and plug in the cable to the Envy printer.
- Uninstall the HP 6010 driver and get the suitable driver file.
- Run the driver file and set up the driver. Then, delete the printer.
- Click- Set up a new printer and add your HP printer 6010 envy.
- Need more details about hp envy 6010 offline issue then call our HP support team.
HP Envy 6010 printer not connecting to wifi:
The instructions to resolve the HP Envy 6010 not connecting to wifi problem are
- Check the wifi in the router and ensure it is stable.
- Then, ensure the computer and router has the same wifi network.
- ON the printer, choose – Setup, and tap – network settings.
- Choose – wireless settings and tap the HP Envy 6010 wireless setup wizard.
- Select your wifi and finish the process as per the on-screen steps.
HP Envy 6010 Unresponsive USB Connection:
The steps to solve the HP Envy 6010 usb connection problems are:
- Deactivate the HP Envy 6010 printer and unplug the USB cable.
- Power off the computer and disconnect the USB cable.
- Check the hp envy 6010 usb cable and ensure it has no faults.
- Then, make sure the USB cable has a perfect length.
- If any problem with the cable, replace the old cable with a new one.
HP Envy 6010 driver is unavailable
Fix: HP Envy 6010 series driver is unavailable
The procedure to fix the HP Envy 6010 printer driver unavailable issue in Windows devices is
- ON the Windows device and press (Windows & I) keys.
- Select – Update & Security and click- Check for Updates.
- If updates are there, then auto-update them.
- Delete the HP Envy 6010 driver from the Windows device.
- Save the compatible Envy printer driver on the Windows device.
- Open the driver setup file and carry on with the wizard steps.
- Finish the driver setup process and access a document to print.
- Choose- File, click- print, adjust the print settings, and print.
Fix: HP Envy 6010 Printer Driver is Unavailable in MAC
The instructions for resolving the HP Envy 6010 driver unavailable problem in the Mac device are
- Power up the Mac computer and ensure it has no issues.
- Make sure the internet connection is stable on the computer.
- Download the HP Print and Scan Doctor app on the computer – hp.com/setup.
- Extract the HP Print and Scan Doctor app setup file.
- Continue with the wizard steps and finish the process.
- After that, run the installed hp envy app on the computer.
- The app will identify the issues with the Envy 6010 printer.
- Allow the tool to fix the problem automatically.
Fix HP Envy 6010 Printer Won’t Scan
The simple method to fix the scanning problem of the HP Envy 6010 printer is:
- Access the computer connected to the HP printer 6010 envy.
- Download the HP Envy 6010 setup file of HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Extract the setup file and proceed with the on-screen steps.
- Install the HP Print and Scan Doctor and open it.
- Click- Start, choose the HP 6010 printer, and select- Fix Scanning.
HP Envy 6010 Setup Issues
How To Uninstall the HP Envy 6010 Printer on Windows?
The instructions for uninstalling the HP Envy 6010 printer in the Windows device are:
• Activate the Windows computer and ensure it has no faults.
• Then, access the control panel section of the computer.
• Choose- Devices and Printers and select the HP 6010 printer.
• Right-click on the HP 6010 printer and proceed.
• Finally, select the option- Uninstall Device or Remove Device.
How To Remove the HP Envy 6010 Device in Windows?
The steps to remove and uninstall the HP Envy 6010 printer on Mac are:
• Access the Mac computer and choose the Apple menu.
• Click – System Settings and choose- Printers and Scanners.
• Choose the HP Envy 6010 printer from the list.
• Right-click on the Envy printer and click- Remove Printer.
• Finally, choose the option- Remove Printer.
HP ENVY 6010 Printer Driver Unavailable for Windows 11
The steps for fixing the HP Envy 6010 printer driver unavailable problem for Windows 11 devices is:
• Power up the Windows device and press the (Windows & I) keys.
• Click- Update & Security and go for- Check for Updates.
• If updates are available, then auto-update them.
• Uninstall the HP Envy 6010 driver from the Windows device.
• Download the compatible hp envy 6010 series drivers – hp/setup on the device.
• Run the HP Envy 6010 printer driver file and proceed with the on-screen procedure.
• Complete the driver setup process and open a document to print.
• Click- File, choose- print, adjust the print settings, and take a print.
How To Connect HP ENVY 6010 Using HP Smart App :
The simple instructions to connect the HP Envy 6010 printer to the computer using the HP Smart App are:
- Activate the computer and ensure it has no problem.
- Then, make sure the internet connection is active on the computer.
- Get the hp envy 6010 setup file of the HP Smart App on the computer.
- Extract the HP Smart App setup file on the computer.
- Proceed with the set of on-screen steps and finish the process.
- After that, open the HP Envy 6010 smart App software.
- Choose the Add button to continue with the process.
- Add the Envy printer to the computer using the wizard steps.