HP Deskjet 3700 printer is one of the excellent options for printing. HP Deskjet 3700 troubleshooting is not a complicated process. Here, we are mentioning the method to resolve certain common problems with the Deskjet 3700 printer. The below-mentioned method is simple and with this, fixing the mentioned printer problem becomes quite easy.
HP Deskjet 3700 Troubleshooting
HP Deskjet 3700 Connection Errors
HP Deskjet 3700 Printer Offline Error:
The procedure to solve the HP Deskjet 3700 series printer offline error is:
- Power off the HP Deskjet 3700 printer and unplug the USB cable.
- Wait for some time and plug in the cable to the Deskjet printer.
- Uninstall the HP 3700 driver and get the suitable driver file.
- Run the driver file and set up the driver. Then, delete the printer.
- Click- Set up a new printer and add your HP printer 3700 Deskjet.
- Need more details about hp deskjet 3700 offline issue then call our HP support team.
HP Deskjet 3700 printer not connecting to wifi:
The instructions to resolve the HP Deskjet 3700 not connecting to wifi problem are
- Check the wifi in the router and ensure it is stable.
- Then, ensure the computer and router has the same wifi network.
- ON the printer, choose – Setup, and tap – network settings.
- Choose – wireless settings and tap the HP Deskjet 3700 wireless setup wizard.
- Select your wifi and finish the process as per the on-screen steps.
HP Deskjet 3700 Unresponsive USB Connection:
The steps to solve the HP Deskjet 3700 USB connection problems are:
- Deactivate the HP Deskjet 3700 printer and unplug the USB cable.
- Power off the computer and disconnect the USB cable.
- Check the hp deskjet 3700 usb cable and ensure it has no faults.
- Then, make sure the USB cable has a perfect length.
- If any problem with the cable, replace the old cable with a new one.
HP Deskjet 3700 driver is unavailable
Fix: HP Deskjet 3700 series driver is unavailable
The procedure to fix the HP Deskjet 3700 printer driver unavailable issue in Windows devices is
- ON the Windows device and press (Windows & I) keys.
- Select – Update & Security and click- Check for Updates.
- If updates are there, then auto-update them.
- Delete the HP Deskjet 3700 driver from the Windows device.
- Save the compatible Deskjet printer driver on the Windows device.
- Open the driver setup file and carry on with the wizard steps.
- Finish the driver setup process and access a document to print.
- Choose- File, click- print, adjust the print settings, and print.
Fix: HP Deskjet 3700 Printer Driver is Unavailable in MAC
The instructions for resolving the HP Deskjet 3700 driver unavailable problem in the Mac device are
- Power up the Mac computer and ensure it has no issues.
- Make sure the internet connection is stable on the computer.
- Download the HP Print and Scan Doctor app on the computer – hp.com/setup.
- Extract the HP Print and Scan Doctor app setup file.
- Continue with the wizard steps and finish the process.
- After that, run the installed hp deskjet app on the computer.
- The app will identify the issues with the Deskjet 3700 printer.
- Allow the tool to fix the problem automatically.
Fix HP Deskjet 3700 Printer Won’t Scan
The simple method to fix the scanning problem of the HP Deskjet 3700 printer is:
- Access the computer connected to the HP printer 3700 Deskjet.
- Download the HP Deskjet 3700 setup file of HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Extract the setup file and proceed with the on-screen steps.
- Install the HP Print and Scan Doctor and open it.
- Click- Start, choose the HP 3700 printer, and select- Fix Scanning.
HP Deskjet 3700 Setup Issues
How To Uninstall the HP Deskjet 3700 Printer on Windows?
The instructions for uninstalling the HP Deskjet 3700 printer in the Windows device are:
• Activate the Windows computer and ensure it has no faults.
• Then, access the control panel section of the computer.
• Choose- Devices and Printers and select the HP 3700 printer.
• Right-click on the HP 3700 printer and proceed.
• Finally, select the option- Uninstall Device or Remove Device.
How To Remove the HP Deskjet 3700 Device in Windows?
The steps to remove and uninstall the HP Deskjet 3700 printer on Mac are:
• Access the Mac computer and choose the Apple menu.
• Click – System Settings and choose- Printers and Scanners.
• Choose the HP Deskjet 3700 printer from the list.
• Right-click on the Deskjet printer and click- Remove Printer.
• Finally, choose the option- Remove Printer.
HP Deskjet 3700 Printer Driver Unavailable for Windows 11
The steps for fixing the HP Deskjet 3700 printer driver unavailable problem for Windows 11 devices is:
• Power up the Windows device and press the (Windows & I) keys.
• Click- Update & Security and go for- Check for Updates.
• If updates are available, then auto-update them.
• Uninstall the HP Deskjet 3700 driver from the Windows device.
• Download the compatible hp deskjet 3700 series drivers – hp/setup on the device.
• Run the HP Deskjet 3700 printer driver file and proceed with the on-screen procedure.
• Complete the driver setup process and open a document to print.
• Click- File, choose- print, adjust the print settings, and take a print.
How To Connect HP Deskjet 3700 Using HP Smart App :
The simple instructions to connect the HP Deskjet 3700 printer to the computer using the HP Smart App are:
- Activate the computer and ensure it has no problem.
- Then, make sure the internet connection is active on the computer.
- Get the hp deskjet 3700 setup file of the HP Smart App on the computer.
- Extract the HP Smart App setup file on the computer.
- Proceed with the set of on-screen steps and finish the process.
- After that, open the HP Deskjet 3700 smart App software.
- Choose the Add button to continue with the process.
- Add the Deskjet printer to the computer using the wizard steps.