HP Printer not working on Windows or Mac devices
Do you have trouble with the printing process due to the error alert- “HP Printer not working”? Yes, we have an instant solution and preventive measures to overcome such not printing issues on your windows and MAC system devices. Carry out the given guidelines and bring the best on printing work using the active printer setup. Follow the guidelines with reference to the Windows and Mac topic. For more HP Printer needs- use HP Printer Support.
Basic Printer Problems
The given below are the reasons for the basic printer-related issues.
- Make sure the printer is turned ON?
- Have you configured the printer and computer?
- Do you have sufficient ink cartridges and paper sheets?
- Does the power connection stable? If you are using a power strip, it might be loose from the socket or its power switch overturned off by a surge.
- Open the active windows and use the Start button > Device Manager via the displayed pop-up list.
- The device Manager option opens to know the current hardware installed on your computer. If your windows held up with certain issues will notify you with a yellow caution sign.
- On the active system, use the Start button, and using the search tab, type devices to get the option- Devices and Printers.
- Operate using the Devices and Printers window and then right-click on the icon of the HP printer and view the option- See what’s printing to sort out the print queue.
- Restart the entire printer system.
- Operate using the Official HP Printer support website and mention the printer model number.
- Select the Download button if shown and continue with the downloading process of the printer software.
- Double-tap on the downloaded file to begin the driver installation.
- In the next step, try to enable the checkbox to Accept the software terms and conditions and hit the continue option.
- Simply, enable the HP Auto Wireless Connect if you want the connection mode with a Wi-Fi network connection. Choose the Continue to proceed next.
- Wait until the installer recognizes the modified changes.
- Prefer the Full software and drivers option > Continue with the HP Printer driver OS installation process.
Finally, once you are done- try to restart your computer & printer and do test print work using your HP printer setup.
Check the connectivity setup first, using the below steps to avoid this kind of HP Printer not working.
- Switch ON your desired HP printer and relax for a few seconds
- Unplug the connected USB cable from the active HP printer
- Further, you have to turn ON the printer once again using some pressure to secure the connection intact.
- Assign the print teat by selecting any document.
- To begin with, you have to Restart the HP printer to ensure whether the printer has come to an active state or not. At the same time, try to restart the router devices too.
- Relax for a few more seconds and ensure again with the connection.
- Then, tap on the Apple icon > System preference option.
- Using the list of available printer names, choose the desired one- Printers and Scanners, Print & Fax, or in Print and scan
- Connect with the list of printer names, tap on the required HP Printer, and hit Open Print Queue.
Common problem for both windows & Mac
Complete Power Cycle of HP Printer
At a certain period, restarting can fix some hard issues from the printer Not Responding on a Mac device. To accomplish the power cycle on an HP printer, use the below steps:
- To begin with, ensure that the printer is placed at the right place nearby the main power supply.
- Keep the printer ON and unplug the connected cables from the printer & devices. Then, remove it from the main outlet.
- Do the same procedure in the reverse process. If required use the HP Printer Support.
- In the next step, press the power button of your HP printer to bring it back active.
- Assign the test print work to ensure the activeness of the printer.
Yet, if you face the same issues, You can Call Our Technical Team for instant support & solution or else HP Printer Support.