How to Fix HP Printer Error 0XC4EB8000?
HP printers are popular across the world because of their quality printing, copying, faxing, and scanning. Moreover, these printers have several unique and advanced features. As a result, several people are using these printers for home and office needs.
However, sometimes these printers might cause certain problems. When it comes to problems, error 0XC4EB8000 is one of the common problems associated with HP printers.
Are you facing this problem with your HP printer? If so, then do not worry as you can solve this problem easily with the standard set of procedures explained here. However, before moving to it, let’s have a glance at the causes behind this printer error.
Why Does HP Printer Error 0XC4EB8000 Occur?
The error 0XC4EB8000 occurs in the HP printers due to the below reasons:
- Loose USB cords
- Hardware fault
- Damaged or broken USB cords
Methods to Solve the Error Code- 0XC4EB800
Here is the standard method to fix this printer error code.
Step 1: HP Printer Reset
The procedure for resetting the HP printer is:
- Access the HP printer and disconnect the USB cables from it.
- Then, disconnect the USB cord from the electric port.
- Now, wait for a few minutes.
- Plugin the USB cord into the HP printer and electric port.
- Power up the electric port and printer.
- Now, check whether the printer error code is fully resolved.
If the error code – 0XC4EB8000 still exists in the printer, then continue to the next step.
Step 2: Disable IPv6
The instructions for disabling IPv6 are:
- Access the control panel of the computer and power off the IPv6 settings.
- Choose your preferred printer and right-click on it.
- Then, select the Setup option and access the Setup Network menu.
- Choose the option- Advanced Settings and disable the IPv6.
- Finally, choose the Yes option to confirm the process.
Fixing the HP printer error – 0XC4EB8000 is not a difficult task. You can resolve it easily using the above-explained steps. If you need more clarification or have doubts about the steps explained above, feel free to call us. Our excellent and professional customer support team has years of experience in providing technical support to all the queries associated with the printer.